- What are the company policies with respect to loans
Implications of late paymentIn the event that any pre-authorized payment returns to us as unpaid your account will be assessed with an NSF fee. If a payment is made late by a consumer, the consumer may be subject to additional interest charges as per contractual agreement.
Implications of non-payment
We reserve the right to collect delinquent loans using all legal remedies available including legal debt collection and civil court action. Information regarding your delinquency or defaults on your account may be reported to a third party consumer reporting agency.
Disclosure of fees including the annual percentage rate (APR)Prior to Mr. Payday issuing a loan to a consumer, the consumer will have to read and sign a contracts that discloses the total amount of fees and the annual percentage rate (APR). For the purposes of Ontario Payday Loan Regulations APR does not apply to the loans processed in the Province Ontario.
Disclosure of renewal policy
We do not allow renewals, however you can apply for another loan right away once your outstanding loan is paid in full.
Legitimate contact information/physical address
The company address is located on the Contact Us page and is provided below:
Mr. Payday Easy Loans Inc. 3421 Kingsway Vancouver, BC V5R 5L3 Tel: (604) 435-2274 Fax: (604) 435-2271 Toll Free Phone: 1-877-432-2274 Toll Free Fax: 1-866-435-2271
Compliance with other federal or provincial regulations related to payday loansThe company complies with all applicable federal and provincial laws and regulations.
- What is an EASY CASH ADVANCE?
- I filled out an application online; how long will it take to know if I’m approved?
- How long does it take to get money after my online application has been approved?
- Do you allow rollovers?
- What is the maximum amount of money I can borrow online?
- Is collateral required?
- How long does it take to get an EASY CASH ADVANCE in your office?
- What if I have a poor credit history?
- What if I am in bankruptcy?
- What if I find out later that I will not have the funds to honour my cheque?
- What are the benefits if I repay the EASY CASH ADVANCE on time?
- What happens if I don’t follow through and repay my EASY CASH ADVANCE?
- How much money can I borrow?
- For how long are advances extended?
- Will I be approved for a cash advance?
- Banking History
- Income and Proof of Residence
- I receive social assistance payments as my income; can I still get a loan?
- Is my loan confidential?
- Can I request another advance when I already have one advance outstanding?
- What if I have more questions?